Eltek, A Nistec Company, provides a full range of Printed Circuit Board Technologies for the High Reliability Market; specifically in the Defense, Aerospace and Medical sectors. Eltek’s products are used globally as the core technology in some of the world’s most demanding applications.
Known as one of the world’s top manufacturers of High Density Flex-Rigid; Eltek is called upon regularly as one of the industries leaders to solve complex design issues. With volume capability from quick-turn prototypes to high-mix complex production runs; Eltek can serve most of the needs of its customers within its main factory location in Petach Tikva, Israel. Having multiple Sales & Engineering offices located around the world, has helped Eltek provide the needed service and support to its customers in over 27 countries across the globe.
Eltek’s primary areas of technical competencies relating to Printed Circuit Board technologies currently include:
- 75/75 line/space – ultra high density
- Sequential build-up (blind, buried, mixed materials)
- Special technologies such as Bookbinder, silver shielding, buried substrates, etc…
Thermal Dissipation & CTE
- Heat sink applications (internal & external)
- Heavy copper construction including selective coin insertion
- Specialized laminate utilization
- Sequential buildup 4+N+4
- Blind, buried, staggered & stacked
- Via fill, POVIP, Micro via fill
RF & Microwave
- Full PTFE™ multilayer buildups
- Mixed material (PTFE, FR4, Polyimides) including Rigid & Rigidflex
- Specialized technologies including cavity, isolation, precision geometries & finishes.