Nistec is a leader in the delivery of innovative electronics manufacturing services (EMS). With its 900 skilled employees, Nistec turn the dream into reality for a broad range of companies with regard to communication, medical, military, security, industrial, automotive and more.
We support high and low-mix PCB assembly for volumes that range from just a few prototypes, to hundreds for pre-production, to thousands for mass production. Our assembly services are complemented by front-end testing and system assembly capabilities, delivering a complete electronic product to the designated end user.
Nistec also provides client-driven procurement services – all while managing tight delivery deadlines and optimizing supply chain performance.
As a leader EMS company in Israel, Nistec is able to tightly couple manufacturing, logistics and supply chain management processes. Thus, design, assembly and product distribution is completed more quickly, at a lower cost, and without compromising our high standards of quality.
Nistec Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Printed circuit board fabrication (Eltek, a Nistec company)
- Printed circuit board assembly and testing
- Analysis of external designs for manufacturability and testability
- Pre-production and volume production
- Systems assembly and testing
- Complex systems integration
- Direct shipment to the end user