Pre/Post Layout Simulation
High-speed behavior is no longer limited to a few critical signals and can often affect more than 50% of the signals on the board. Each major net/bus must be considered individually, with a discrete strategy developed for implementation.
Transmission line behavior has become so complex that simulation is essential to augment designer experience. Manufacturing tolerances (e.g., slow/fast and typical devices or the allowable range of characteristic impedance) must be taken into account to ensure that the resulting design can function within specifications even under worst-case scenarios.
By using high-speed design and analysis tools early in the design cycle, system designers can eliminate layout iterations and ensure that products are marketed on time.
Nistec will help you accomplish that goal by introducing and implementing key high-speed tools into your design environment.
- Reduces high-speed interconnect design time and increases the likelihood of first-pass success.
- Improves product performance through solution space exploration.
- Eliminates the need for physical prototypes for multiple qualifications of multi-gigabit-per-second serial links through advanced seriation techniques.
- Reduces end-product unit cost, with a potent add-on option for PCB power delivery system network design.
- Shortens design cycle time through faster tradeoffs of MGH signals using S-parameters and single or coupled analytical via modeling