Nistec offers mechanical engineering services for commercial and industrial product development.
Mechanical product documentation includes 3D and 2D drawings (DXF, PDF, etc.), BOM, assembly instructions, supplier selection, and functional and environmental specifications.
Nistec completely integrates mechanical and PCB design services under one roof. This structure provides our clients with more time to their core competencies eliminate the need to invest time and effort coordinating between two separate organizations (mechanical and PCB design).
The mechanical engineer conveys all layout restrictions and constraints of the PCB team; This enables a constraint-driven design flow to reduce design iterations.
Our main services include:
- New product mechanical realization and feasibility
- Industrial design and mechanical concept design
- Engineering analysis and simulation, including structural and thermal
- Detailed mechanical design, 3D modeling of parts and assemblies
- Prototyping, proof-of-concept models and validation, environmental and functional testing